Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lost & Found

Lost,
I did my scarcely used mind at the edge of the water,
Splashing by the muddy banks, playing with the turtle necks,
Crafting mighty castles in the sand, I walk on the pebbled rocks,
A mighty breeze does come and blow down their walls,
No I do not think aloud my fears, they’re enacted out before my eyes,
I cannot now retrace my steps, for they have been forgotten and covered by these sands of time,
On the shores of life, the stream of health does shower a rain of hope,
But the loose grains of misery soak it in to the core of them,
What can I do, but question them, the loose grains,
No they do not answer, my plight remains, shower-less the night remains,
A sunlit sky at the time it may rise, a burning light streaking up the skies,
A sunlit sky as the sun may set; a pale, sad red fills up my horizon,
The sands, though still remain as they were, some now moist, some dry,
Some just settling down from after a ride in the windy sky,
The gentle breeze of harmony, was invaded by a stormy lash of angry winds,
And as I stood at the edge of the water, I saw it sprayed upon my face,
Exposing itself to me,
All over my body little droplets, now only travel down, back to where they belong,
But as they go, to me they sing an enchanting song,
The spray hits me again and now I know its for real, not just a dream,
As I sit there without my mind at the edge of the water,
I think to myself and I know now that the hope that presents itself to me now,
Is what’s true, and my rain, she might never come,
I run along the water’s edge happy and ecstatic, overflowing with emotion,
And amidst all my joy and the untamable commotion,
I knew that there was something that day, something… my heart, that, I...
Found

1 comment:

  1. ohk nw i wanna noe wat ws on ur mind wen u rote dis...dude its amazing...wateva bt hope always remains...typically indian hope...(vch ofcorse wins always)...bt dis is damn gud...nd btw who ws she here??...heheee(no J-factor..ohk
    )

    ReplyDelete